Friday, May 20, 2011

Keepin' it Real Award


Michelle at Our Little Monkeys gave me this award. We're new friends, but I already feel we are kindred spirits. My life seems so easy compared to many others, but it is challenging in its own way. 

My husband and I have just come to Orthodoxy and if you keep reading you'll be following our journey from the beginning. I am so thrilled, overwhelmed, and full of hope. 

Thanks Michelle! I hope it's okay that I not pass it on yet because I just don't know a lot of people in this community. That will surely change. 

You can learn more about my family by reading any of the blogs on the right under "All Things O'Melay". 

3 comments:

  1. :) Michelle is a good one to know! :) hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I glad to have "met" you via blogging :) And I look forward to going along on this journey with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I'm so glad to see this is getting around. (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...