Thursday, June 30, 2011

Reading Rotation

The unfortunate result of reading so much is not remembering which book I read certain things in. But I am happy that  I am able to read so much. Sitting in waiting rooms with Karl has this one advantage.

Bread & Water, Wine & Oil: An Orthodox Christian Experience of God Faith: Understanding Orthodox Christianity (Faith Catechism) The Faith We Hold The Orthodox Way The Orthodox Study Bible: Ancient Christianity Speaks to Today's World Children in the Church Today: An Orthodox Perspective Philokalia: The Bible of Orthodox Spirituality

Do you know what else is worth mentioning? I am re-reading half of these books. Some new idea or concept opens up to me and the whole book has to be re-read with the new lens. I am thankful for the advice I was given regarding waiting in lines and books.

1 comment:

  1. i have read these as well, and find myself doing the exact same thing.

    much peace to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...