Friday, July 15, 2011

The day after the surgery.

This was a hard day for Karl, and to a lesser degree for me. He is in unbearable pain.

This picture us from early morning, when he was still in the ICU.
They were allowed to give him good pain medicine there. and keep it flowing.
I visited Karl twice today, once when they moved him from the ICU to recovery. and another time when they moved him to his own room. He is already standing with assistance and walking. I know Karl expected a lot of pain, but today was overwhelming. 

Lord, have mercy. 

3 comments:

  1. Lord have mercy! I'm so sorry about the pain. I'm still praying and will continue to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry about the pain too; this is hard. Continued prayers and candles lit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lord have mercy! May God grant him a quick and full recovery!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...