Saturday, July 9, 2011

Yesterday was eventful. I did not mention the results of what was to be our 'big' day with the cardiologist. It did not turn out as we hoped. We were passed off to a new doctor who did not even know our case, and nothing moved forward at all. The new doctor scheduled yet more repeat testing without a mention on when the surgery might be.

And then yesterday, we were out as a family when Karl began to have chest pains and shooting pains down his arm. We immediately drove to the emergency room where while they found nothing wrong with Karl (beyond his already established heart trouble) something happened that I believe will be beneficial to our case. They contacted Karl's would be surgeon.

After we left the ER the surgeon's office called us and wants to see Karl this coming Monday. I am so pleased that we will finally be back speaking to people that can forward Karl's recovery. Glory be to God.

The song is Barry Dransfield playing and singing The Water is Wide. You can hear it here: http://www.barrydransfield.com/

"The water is  wide, I cannot get o'er
Nor yet have I the wings to fly;
Give me a boat, that will carry two,
And both shall row, my love and I"

1 comment:

  1. Lord have mercy; hard day but thank God for the visit on Monday. Continued prayers. Thanks for the song - it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...