Monday, April 9, 2012

Another Week

It has been almost 2 weeks since I wrote here last. We recovered from the flu eventually, but have had another round of illness in our house in the past few days. This time it is a stomach bug. I was sick but and doing so much better, truly a 24 hour bug for me. It is Holy Week, the week we have waited all year for. Yesterday was Palm Sunday. Yesterday marked a year since we first walked into the church. We became catechumens on Pentecost. This year, we will be Baptised and Chrismated on Holy Saturday in the late morning. Tonight I go to confess, making up for last week which I missed. This is my lifetime confession. Having waited a year, learning and longing, I hardly know what to do with myself. I do not want illness to keep us from the services.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...