The house we are desperately pursuing is great:
- It is just a few blocks from Karl's work. Not only is that great for him but it means I will have use of the car to take the kids places.
- It is 2 blocks from BART, useful now and later when the kids are older.
- It is huge. 4 bedrooms, formal dining, laundry, huge kitchen with room for dining, giant backyard of dreams.
- It is affordable. This is important!
- It is 3 blocks from an OCA parish. We have never been to this parish because I always think how shy I'll feel. We have good friends who want to take us and introduce us soon, seeing as how we'll be 3 blocks away and may frequent that church especially during Lent or other busy times.
|I can hardly imagine being so close to a church, walking to Vigil.|